Description

Mi's oft geeky sewing blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

2015 Sewalong!

So for 2015 my sewing ladies and I decided to do a monthly(ish) sewalong! Exciting! AJ and I decided more of the themes, and we went with purposely vague topics so everyone can interpret how they choose and to account for various skill levels. But above all, we went for stashbusting!

So, I’m going to post our goals here as an additional “keeping me accountable” measure!  

Jan : An Accessory  

Feb : Make a bag using a new pattern  

Mar - April : Sew something vintage inspired (two months, because we will probably make dresses!)

May : Make a household item

 Jun : Something for your sewing table  

Jul : Refashion an existing item in your wardrobe

Aug : Finish a WIP (work in progress)  

Sep Sew something geek inspired

Oct : Holiday/winter themed  

Nov : Something from a Pinterest tutorial

 Dec : Something quilted


I'll come back here and link the finished projects :D

No comments:

Post a Comment