Description

Mi's oft geeky sewing blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hair!

I was going through some of my phone photos, trying make sure I sent everything to myself when I noticed a lot of hair photos and thought it might be fun to see them all in a row.
Plus it will help me figure out what colour next!
The first one is my natural hair!
Maybe.
The more I look at it the more I think I even took that pic 'cause it's dyed slightly darker and has lowlights that my gramma's hairdresser put in for me.

Pics after the break!



I don't know why I can't get that grid to match up.
And I'm a bit bummed I actually didn't manage to capture all of the colours/variations. There's also been a lot of platinum blonde with various streaks in between all those.
That last one was taken Feb 3rd this year, it's now faded to something similar to the 2nd pic, but I think due to all the processing my hair has been through it's mostly rose and streaked a yellowy pink.
I did a hair where it was pink chunked with grey, maybe I'll do that again? DECISIONS.

I'm trying to grow it out to a sort of short bob ala Victoria Beckham and Thea Queen in season 3 of Arrow, so it's super awkward right now ;_; 
I was also thinking of cutting it super short again...

No comments:

Post a Comment