Description

Mi's oft geeky sewing blog

Monday, October 26, 2015

Misc Catch Up Pics pt 2!

Now for some random pics from Oct!

Beets!
I just planted more a few weeks ago, I didn't realize they can be sort of a year round crop here. So, excited for that.


These are some of the knits, from when E & I went a little crazy at the red tag table at Joann. These are the ones we split, I took a picture to help me plot what to do with them. Gonna try to be a little more creative than 20 Jasper shirts, but we'll see 8D
During the CA Quilt Rush (my first!) at the Sew So Shop in Yuba City my gramma got me this kit, it's the Kati Cupcake "The Little My Favorite Bag" pattern. This is before I put the grommets on, since I wanted to see if later I'd want to make another one without grommets.
Wonder Woman wall. The two unframed are just puttied up to see if I like the placement. I... don't remember the artists off the top of my head D: I'll edit with them.
Some Avenger's test hats for donation.
Completely unromantic view from my back door.
The bag finished!
I don't like the sash so long, drags on the floor is you set it down D:
New hair! I tried to do some coordinating makeup for it. The top left pic was taken in a different room, with yellowy lighting, so I could try to get the back of my head with a mirror. The others are more true to life.
Inspired by some blog reading, I pulled this out to hopefully finally finish, 5 years later!
I would do a lot differently now, but I think it's good enough to finish.
More hats for donation, I kept playing with the wing shape so they're aaaall different.
Haul from the Santa Clara Quilt Show. I tried to be good! I think I mostly was.

No comments:

Post a Comment